Who’s Pinky: Bertha Young Anderson (Pinky) is a local native of West Michigan who has Frontal Lobe Dementia (one of 80 types of this disease). Her family & friends have made it a mission to help those affected by this disease. Pinky's Place - Antique & Artisan Market is the hub for our nonprofit. All items located within Booth #1 may be donated or purchased so that we may provide essential resources to those families living in Kent County that are affected by Dementia.
What’s Pinky’s Palace: a non-profit created to provide the following:
- Empower all people impacted with Dementia with knowledge, resources, tools and research
- Provide a strong environment for awareness and action
- Provide a means for community support, networking, gathering and cooperation
- Provide workshops, activities, events, fundraisers, outings and entertainment
How You May Help:
- Volunteer your time (store, events, activities, etc.)
- Provide gently-used donated items (furniture, home décor, antiques, collectibles). Proceeds from the Pinky’s Palace Booth will go toward local Dementia needs
- Make a cash donation of any amount to help fight this devastating disease
- Provide donated items to the Annual Paddle Auction and/or attend the Auction
7th Annual Pinky's Paddle Auction - August 29, 2020
Join Pinky's Gang for the Annual Walk to End Alzheimer's
Saturday, October 3
Help Us Help Those in Need!